Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Wife Calls

Many of you know about my wife cavorting around with some anti-Christian lawyer and begging me for a divorce. You also know that I would never commit such a wicked act. Well, guess who calls the other day?

My wife tells me our six year old needs some sort of medical procedure. I wasn't really paying attention, so I'm not clear on what's wrong with the kid, but the harlot starts balling at me, "Why did you take us off your insurance?" Hey, you're the one that wanted a divorce. I met you halfway, but it's typical that you'd turn this around on me.

The real kicker is that I didn't even know Samuel was with his mom. I just assumed that he decided to go out on his own and make something of himself. Needless to say I am disappointed that my own son hasn't learned something called personal responsibility and would rather cling to his mother than be a man.

I don't even know why I'm airing my grievances here. I guess it's just that I'm so shocked that my son adopted my wife's views that dad should have to pay for everything. He doesn't even consider getting a job. That's the whole problem with youth today. They expect something for nothing.

You'd also think I'd enjoy hearing my wife crying like a banshee after all she has done to me. But, I just found it annoying and ended up disconnecting the phone so I wouldn't have to listen to it.

At least I can thank God that wickedness is punished.

2 Comments:

At 8/02/2007 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you serious? Your wife said your six year old needed medical attention...and this was your reaction? He is only six!

 
At 8/02/2007 10:21 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Anonymous: Yes, *he* is only six. It's not like I'm expecting my daughter to get a job. I've already told her that her "job" is taking care of her husband's house. I'm even giving her another year to find a husband before I kick her out of the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home