Saturday, July 14, 2007

More Iraq Lies

Do not believe any article you read that claims that the Iraqi prime minister said U.S. forces can leave Iraq at "anytime"!

That was not the Iraqi prime minister, it was his doppelganger! Don't listen to it!

Update:

And in response to honest questions from patriots like, "What happens if the U.S. leaves Iraq?" I'm tired of hearing neocommunists retort back, "What happens if the U.S. stays in Iraq?"

We don't have a crystal ball you idiots! Just answer the question we're asking!

4 Comments:

At 7/21/2007 12:44 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Hey yawl did you stop by my place? I cain't remember I been drankin lots of southern comfert.

 
At 7/22/2007 11:13 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

I'm can't remember either. I keep waking up in a pile of vomit. I'm not sure if it's mine or the dog's.

 
At 7/27/2007 1:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It was the dog's.

 
At 7/28/2007 11:12 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Jayson: Nice theory, but I don't feed my dog corn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home