Monday, October 02, 2006

Democrats attack victim's rights

Congressman Mark Foley (R – FL) stands accused of engaging in sexually explicit instant messenger conversations with minors. Democrats are quick to post these alleged conversations. Here are some excerpts of what these ultra partisan Democrats are posting:

Republican Congressman Foley to underage teenage boy:
did any girl give you a haand job this weekend
good so your getting horny
did you spank it this weekend yourself
cute butt bouncing in the air
great visual
i always use lotion and the hand
is your little guy limp...or growing
what you wearing

Underage teenage boy:
tshirt and shorts

Republican Congressman Foley to underage adolescent boy:
um so a big buldge
love to slip them off of you
and gram the one eyed snake
grab

Sickening isn't it? What these Democrats are doing for their own partisan gain, but it gets worse.

It turns out that Republican House Speaker Dennis Hastert (R – IL) and Republican House Majority Leader John Boehner (R – OH) didn't leave Republican Congressman Mark Foley (R – FL) to hang out and dry and instead ignored his pedophilatic conversations when they learned of them earlier this year. Democrats are actually criticizing the Republican leadership's decision to do nothing about Republican Congressman Mark Foley's graphic sexual conversations with minors when they first learned of it.

Does this sound familiar to you? Of course it does. Democrats never give a damn about victims' rights and this is a prime example.

Here we have an upstanding citizen (Republican Congressman Mark Foley) led into a life of depravity by some underage 16 or 17 year old beast and instead of punishing the teen for his misdeeds the Democrats are clamoring for the heads of the Republican leadership who ignored Republican Congressman Mark Foley's abhorrent behavior.

Look, we all know the score here. Some 16 or 17 year old beast boy struts his stuff around a good Christian man turning him away from God. This happens day in and day out among many many Republican lawmakers and we can't get anything done about it, because Democrats won't pass legislation to protect the Republican Congressmen and Senators that have fallen prey to these teenage minors' acts against God.

Instead, the Democrats pull a partisan attack job on our Republican leaders and distract our government from the war on terror. This is nothing short of treason and it NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

Democrats should pass legislation that imprisons any youths that tempt Republican lawmakers into making sexual advances towards them. These juvenile delinquents are enemy combatants that deserve nothing less than indefinite detention.

Write your Congressman and tell them to STOP THESE PARTISAN ATTACKS NOW and protect our lawmakers during a time of war.

25 Comments:

At 10/03/2006 2:31 PM, Blogger Walter M. Dohrom said...

Hey Kirk,

Simon Jakis here from Mox's site...I was curious so I hopped over to your blog, and I have a serious question, no disrepsect intended; but - do you actually believe the words you typed in this blog, or are being sarcastic for sh*ts & giggles....?

Drop me an email for a reply, I just found this ... well, uhm, ... let's say a little interesting ast the least?

 
At 10/03/2006 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simon, seriously, can't you figure it out?

Come on, no-ones gonna just give it to ya.

Either you are smart enough to figure it out.

Or you are not.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

 
At 10/03/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Simon I’ve heard of virtual stalkers before, but I never thought I’d end up a victim. I feel so violated that I am going to go back to my corner and gently rock back and forth while reciting the Lord’s Prayer.

 
At 10/03/2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Anonymous: How do you find the time to comment on so many blogs at once? You must either be a methamphetamine user or are employing some kind of devil magic.

 
At 10/05/2006 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

al-Joezeera reports that Joesama bin Laden is planning an attack on your new blog.

He claims you have insulted Allah and never apologizsd.

Innocent commenters beware!






































tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic

 
At 10/05/2006 8:19 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Joe: What a coincidence that this Foley "scandal" happens and you also pop up out of thin air. I have no doubt that you are the page who led Congressman Foley into your abhorrent world of homosexual deviance and bestiality. I would tell you that God will punish you, but I'm sure you are already taking punishment every night. The disturbing part is you enjoy it. No matter, your reign of terror will soon end.

 
At 10/07/2006 4:03 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Kirk: When that typhoid finishes off Joesama I'll fire up this chainsaw and dispose of 'em for ya. That is, after I git through clearin' some brush in Crawford and visitin' someone in San Antonio.

 
At 10/07/2006 4:34 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Cletus: Why wait for the typhoid?

 
At 10/07/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Great idea! I just found out that he's hidin' in Winchester.

I got me a well digger with a two foot bit. I can drop him 9' down a skinny hole where he'll never be found.

 
At 10/07/2006 11:28 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Cletus: I hope what you just said isn't some sort of homosexual code. That would really disappoint me.

 
At 10/08/2006 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirk said...
Anonymous: How do you find the time to comment on so many blogs at once? You must either be a methamphetamine user or are employing some kind of devil magic.


Either??!1!?? Either!1!11!!??? Damn it boy, I'm on both and I'm lovin' it! The effects are positively super cali fragilistic expi synergistic!1!1!!

Now git yer ass back to MoxieGrills site and start layin' the Lord's smackdown on those damned ignorant heathens!!!

 
At 10/08/2006 10:44 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Hi there, Kirk.

I saw you at the MENagerie in Riverside tonight. You sure gotta nice can. You really get a guys chainsaw abuzzin'!
gawk atcha later

 
At 10/08/2006 11:15 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Cletus: I saw the message you deleted. You have no intention of going after Joe. YOU ARE A LIAR! Also, I'm pretty sure you are talking in homosexual code. I'd go have a male hairdresser translate it for me, but I wouldn't want to expose my virtuous soul to that type of torment.

 
At 10/09/2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

is your little guy limp...or growing
what you wearing

 
At 10/09/2006 2:54 PM, Blogger Lola Heatherton said...

Kirk, that is an exceptionally stylish bowler hat that you are wearing. I certainly appreciate manly men. Why, you're so stylish, it's scary!

 
At 10/16/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Kirk, this is the best post you ever posted mister. What a great post. Them 16 year old beasts are allowed free rain in that page system. How awful. It's all the evil devil-worshipping Dems fault. They set up and probly paid these hear kids to seduce Foley. It's truly awful yawl.

 
At 10/16/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Simon ain't know this is a rightwing blogspot? Probly some mofo librual lookin to get free linkage. Git on out, Simon, if'n you ain't a God-fearing republican yawl.

 
At 10/17/2006 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Mike and Joe and Clitus are in cahuts! They are tryin to brung down yer blog! Yoo shud hit em witha brik!

A peese of maysunree to the hed werks wunders!

 
At 10/17/2006 10:24 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Cletus: My son is stronger than most adults and if he was growing his clothes I'd kick him out of the house for being a traitorous hippie.

Lola: Isn't there a song about you?

Betty Jo: They bribed those beast punks with flowers and candy. It is worse than awful. It's liberal.

Anonymous: There is a far left conspiracy against me. Don't worry though, I'm an NRA member.

 
At 10/18/2006 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clitus,
Im nut a hilblly. Im illitret. Jorj W Bush lef me behined.

 
At 10/18/2006 12:13 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Georgia did what to yer behind? The whole damn state did? I thought they made that illegal. Now we know yer rill name. Your Jeff Gannon aintcha? Yep!

You spell my name rill purdy.

I think I'm gonna stay away from the comments on Kirks blog now. He wants people who talk Conservative politics here, and his favorite Appalachian hill billy is thet Betty Jo up there, she's smart an' pretty. She hates me.

Good bye, Man on a moose. I'm gonna go shed me some tears. I have ta go say good bye now.

 
At 10/18/2006 9:35 PM, Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Wallybob,

I know I've been an ass.

Kirk, I am sorry I ruined your first blog and these last two threads.

Anonymous, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Everybody is welcome there.

I'm leaving at midnight. So I won't reply. It's not an original idea, but I don't have an original thought, that's why Kirk asked me to guest blog at one time on his original blog.

Clitus, Ha! That's very original and oh so clever. You're a fucking genius.

Come on by and read my links, anonymous. You truly are a Republican at heart.

Did I say "at heart"? Not one person on this entire thread has a heart. Including myself.

 
At 10/18/2006 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there anonymous,

My real name is Tim. This thread was over. Your filthy, big mouth jumped in and did nothing but make the whole imaginary probllem drag on. Good job. I'll bet that's not an original thought. You must have heard that before. Join me, anonymous. Take your own unoriginal life tomorrow one minute before midnight.

I'm sorry you had to see this, Kirk. You were my friend a year ago. I wish Betty Jo had never lured me to her blog and to her web of torture. I know who she really is. I was her friend. She turned her back on me. That and the fact that I'm going blind are the reasons that I am ending my life tonight.

My pain will end in less than an hour from now. I am anxiously awaiting 11:59 pm. This will be my Independence Day.

 
At 10/19/2006 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeya Tim!

 
At 10/19/2006 11:02 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Tim: I hope you enjoy your eternity in Hell. Liberal quitter.

 

<< Home