Thursday, September 28, 2006

Welcome!

Hello reader,

I'm glad you chose to visit my blog.

I used to run a blog called Country of the Righteous, but the Netroot's hacked it and put up a site dedicated to Muslim extremism. I sent a letter off to Howard Dean asking him to condemn the liberals who did this, but he just ignored me. I wish I could read Arabic so I could counter the anti-American propaganda being propagated on the site I once called home.

My old blog was a forum dedicated to main stream America and it won all sorts of accolades. It will be hard to replace it, but I will try.

I welcome all types of people to this blog.

I know this is a little unconventional, but I would like you – the reader – to let me know what I should discuss on this site. So, have at it and I anxiously await your comments.

Thanks so much,
Kirk

4 Comments:

At 9/29/2006 9:29 AM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Hi, Kirk! I sure am sorry to hear about the Netroots hackin your old blog, it sure was a good'un. i'll have to figger out how to change the link on my site to this here new blogspot. Welcome Back, Kirk! We missed yawl.

 
At 9/29/2006 9:47 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Oh Betty, if I wasn't married to that whore wife of mine we could build such a beautiful family together. Much nicer than my current crop of effeminate boys afraid to shoot their dog once it bites them. They take after their mother. Little sissies afraid to rain down wrath upon those who cross them. Well, I know God is testing me and I'll make men of these little crybabies yet.

 
At 10/16/2006 2:49 PM, Blogger Betty Jo Goering said...

Oh and I suggest you blogspot about the dems and how they keep masterminding republican scandals!

 
At 10/17/2006 8:03 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Betty Jo: That's an excellent suggestion. I will, of course, maintain my high standards and implement your idea in a balanced and unpartisan fashion. My readers depend on my neutrality and I won't let them down.

 

<< Home